Get free and fast shipping on every order sent within the United States or get free shipping to most destinations worldwide when your purchase is more than $2000 worth of merchandise.
Domestic destinations are be shipped via USPS registered mail or Priority Mail that requires addressee signature only or to the FedEx holding facility nearest to you. We will ship directly to you as long as you are present to sign for the package. Internationally, we use DHL and several other carriers, delivery requirements may vary. Other restrictions apply*
Expedited shipping methods can be purchased at checkout for an additional fee.
Please note: We only ship your order once it has passed through our thorough quality control. Loose Moissanite gemstones are shipped immediately after harvest and grading process (if requested). All other customized jewelry and engagement rings are be shipped within two to four weeks, depending on the production schedule of the item(s).
For your protection, we always:
1. Insure and register all items for their full value.
2. Use only USPS registered mail, Priority Mail or FedEx Express Hold for domestic orders to deliver high-value packages in the fastest and safest manner.
3. Requires that all deliveries be made to a physical business or home address
4. Disallows delivery to PO Box addresses
5. Requires addressee only signature for the package
6. Allows for an alternative shipping address as long as the addressee is present to sign for the package
We suggest that any credit card order be shipped to a valid address on file with the credit card company, although alternate addresses are acceptable with verification. We can also arrange to have your package shipped to a local FedEx station for pick-up. You may call Contact Us for assistance to locate the nearest FedEx facility to your address.
Additional Info about International Shipping
International customers will be responsible for any duties, VAT, taxes or surcharges levied or charged by their country, so please check with local authorities prior to placing your order to confirm taxes and duties.